Harmony Lane

Sunday, February 26, 2006

A cupa anyone?

Hi again and welcome back to Harmony Lane. We are closing in on the end of the month of February so come on in and grab a seat. I do have a fire on so it is nice and comfy cosy. Yes there is Pepsi in the fridge for you Phil and anyone else that is so minded. For the others can I make you a tea, coffee or hot chocolate? Today I want to share with you an English URL that you may very well enjoy.

If you like cookies (or biscuits as they are known in England) it's "time for a nice cup of tea and a sitdown". So here is the link http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Do enjoy the site and as usually it is totaly FREE.

So now I see that your refresfments are about gone so I know that you will be going as well. Please come by again and share the good times.

Good night all.

Smiles :o)

Gary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home