Harmony Lane

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Prince Edward Island is heaven to me!

Hi...Welcome!

Cmon in pull up a chair by the fire and I'll make you a nice hot cup o tea.

Tonite there is a tune playing over and over in my head. You know the kind...right?

Well this one is one that my dad used to sing when I was very small. The tune is called "Prince Edward Island is Heaven to me" and I would like to share it with you

Click the link to hear the tune and see the lyrics. Sing along eh.

http://collections.ic.gc.ca/island/tune1%20pei.htm


So...I hope that you enjoyed singing along to the music. It was one of the car songs that we would sing as we were driving along. It has always been a favourite of mine.

Not too sure where it came from tonite but there it was playing over and over in my head.

So thanks for comming and please come again. The tea pot is always on here at Harmony Lane and we love to sit and yarn a spell.

Oh yes I must give you a freebie before you go. How about a FREE two page web site? You can create say two ,three, four or five of the two page sites and link them together if you wish.

Here is the link. http://www.81x.com/

Enjoy :o)

Gary

1 Comments:

  • Hi Gary,
    I'm not sure if you still look use this blog, but I have a question about this song "Prince Edward Island is heaven to me". Can you please send me an email at stacymackinnon@gmail.com if you receive this?
    Stacy

    By Blogger Stacy, at 2:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home