Harmony Lane

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hot, Not Hot button...

Just a brief note.......

I have just installed a "Hot, Not Hot" button on the side bar.

I was wondering if I could ask a favor.

I invite you to click on the button before you go. Then just select a rating and your done.

I hope that this is not too much of a bother for you.....Thanks :o)

I really appreciate the time that you have taken to rate the blog. (if you had the time to do it)

This feedback will be most helpful to me in order to select the topics stories and links etc to share with you the readers.

Have a great morning, day or evening (depending on when you read this blog)


ps Please share your comments with me if you have the time.

Don't forget that the tea pot is always on at Harmony Lane.

Thanks,

Smiles :o)

Gary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home