Harmony Lane

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A FREE productivity tool!

Good morning, afternoon or evening

Welcome back to Harmony Lane. Would you like a cup of tea?

The weather has the nip of Fall today but no snow yet. Tomorrow is forcast to be havey rain and high winds so I think that sounds like a Great! day to curl up with the cat and catch up on my reading.

I have regular, Green or Pepermint tea so take your pick.

I thought you might be interested in a very cool "open source" FREE software program. It features a very powerful (Word) like word processor as well as a very powerful (Excel) like spreadsheet. Also there is a nice (Power Point) like presentation program.

Here is the link http://www.sun.com/software/star/openoffice/

I hope that you find this FREE software to be something that will easily increase your productivity.

Thanks for dropping by. I know that you are busy and that you do have to go.

Be sure to come back soon. Remember, the teapot is allways on here at Harmony Lane.

I love to read your feedback in your comments and don't forget to rate the site (hot, not hot button on the side bar eh)

Happy Computing!

Big Smiles :o)

Gary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home