Harmony Lane

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

MSN Messenger is cool!...and FREE

Hi Asha and Phyllis

and anyone else that has dropped by. Welcome back to Harmony Lane. Phil the Pepsi is in the fridge please help yourself. The tea pot is on so I hope everyone else is ok with tea.

Asha a fellow stroke survivor asked me about "Skype" in my Strokenet Blog. I had to say that I have not yet tried it as I have not found anyone yet that is using it.

However, that said, I have been using the also FREE MSN Messenger. (seems to be popular with the younger crowd) So today I am giving you a link to the MSN Messenger download page where you can download and install Messenger for yourself. (if you don't already have it)

Here is the link http://messenger.msn.com/

Messenger also has a download version for the MAC so you don't have to be a IBM type to use it.

The audio is very natural and it is more like talking to a person in the same room then talking on the phone. (you can surf the net and talk at the same time) There is also Video so fire up your webcam if you like.

There are a number of games that you can play with the person you are connected with.

You will need to setup a Hotmail address (also FREE) in order to use MSN Messenger.

So thanks for dropping by today. Enjoy the remainder of the morning, afternoon or evening as it may be wherever you are.

Have a GREAT! day and a BETTER! tomorrow eh.

Big Smiles :oD

Gary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home