Harmony Lane

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Feeling Tapped?...Try this...

Welcome back to Harmony Lane.

Sorry about not having posted in awhile. I had a couple of things in my life that has kept me busy over the past few weeks..... Well as I have already said "Welcome Back".

C'mon in and find a nice cosy chair near the fire cus this week I would like to share with you a "fab" (english eh) site that deals with saving money.

Can I get anyone a hot cup a tea or hot chocolate? Yes Phil there is Pepsi in the fridge for you.

I suppose this is the best time of year to talk about ways to save money. With the Holiday spending most people are tapped out and not looking forward to the credit card bills comming in January.

So here is a very interesting site: http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/

It happens to be UK based and as such not all of the content will be relevant. However comma the concepts on money are universal so you should get lots of ideas on how saving money can work for you.

Of course this is a FREE site so make use of it as much as you would like. It was recommended by the BBC online tech program "Click on Line" also a great FREE tech online show. (updated weekly) http://www.bbcworld.com/content/template_clickonline.asp?pageid=666&co_pageid=1

Well I see you are almost finished of your tea and I know that you are busy and have to be going.

Thanks for dropping by. I do love our little visits so.

So until next time I hope that you may always have harmony in your life.

Smiles :o)

Gary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home