Harmony Lane

Monday, November 21, 2005

This One's for Jim!

Hi... Welcome back to Harmony Lane. C'mon in and get a seat. No fire tonite as the weather has warmed up. What can I get for you tea, coffee, juice?

I have Pepsi in the fridge for Phil.

Davy I hope you were able to find me here on Harmony Lane. What would you like to drink?

I have hot apple pie and rum and rasin ice cream for later. I hope that is ok with everyone. Make yourselves comfortable so we can visit for a bit.

Davy, I haven't put up a link yet for Google Earth but I hope to include it today in this post. So you should have it before you go.

This one's for Jim.

I found the Canadian Prostate Cancer Network that you were telling me about at Tim's today. (Red Green's site)

Here is the link to it then http://www.cpcn.org

There is quite a bit of resource material but unfortunately some of it is out of stock.

Now Davy for that link to Google Earth.

Here is the link to download the little utility program that gives you access to "Google Earth". http://earth.google.com

You will need a high speed connection and a PC that is at least a PIII processor.

You have to go, and so soon. Well I am happy that I was able to share these interesting links with you.

Safe home and please do come again when you can.

I sure do enjoy these little visits and our group appears to be growing.

By the way I guess the Google Search has found us cus if you do a search on Google for "harmony lane blog" the number one site is to our home sweet blog "Harmony Lane".

If you arn't using Google for your searches on the internet, then do start. It is one of if not the fastest internet search engines.

Here is the link for it ( Canadian) http://www.google.ca

Have a great morning, afternoon or evening depending on whatever it is where you are.

See you next time eh.

Smiles :o)

Gary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home