Harmony Lane

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New FREE Anti-Virus





Hi Everyone

Welcome back to Harmony Lane. I have been asked recently about how to protect your PC from attacks by Viruses.

Well I can only tell you what I use and it seems to be doing the job. I use the FREE version of AVG from GRISOFT.

GRISOFT is announcing a new version of the AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition. This new 7.5 version with improved performance and full compatibility with the latest Windows Vista version is available. Users that are using AVG Free 7.1 will be provided with a specific dialog, within the next few weeks, with the opportunity to choose the right option fulfilling their needs. AVG Free 7.1 version will be discontinued on 15th of Jan 2007.

Click here to go to the download page for AVG 7.5 FREE

So there you have it. The other two things that are a bother are "SPAM" and "Popups". I have suggestions for FREE solutions to those as well and I will deal with them in the next two blog posts.

Hope you enjoyed your cup o tea today and do come by and visit again soon.

Smiles :o)

Gary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home