Harmony Lane

Saturday, December 02, 2006

An Awsome Software Site!


Hi and welcome back

I gotta tell you! I just finished listening to the latest mp3 netcast of Tech Watch Radio and the guys were featuring the software 995 website.

Now this site has a multiple of software products that sell for $9.95 USD each. These products are awsome just look at the number of customers that they have.

OK there is a better deal since that if you buy the "tool key" for $29.95 USD then you have access to all of the tools. (products)

Pretty awsome eh but I know this blog is all about FREE stuff right?

Well here is the icing on the cake! All, yes all of the tools (products) are downloadable FREE!

Now there is some sdvertising but the tools are fully fuctional and spam free so go take a look.

Thanks for comming back. I know it's been awhile since I have posted here at Harmony Lane but I have been doing all kinds of things like learning more about setting up and running websites, putting some ideas up on other blogs, networking with some website developers and copywriters. (who by the way have health issues as well)

Well I think I now have something like seven blogs here at blogspot and so I thought I would try to post to a different blog every day and that way all the blogs will get a fresh post every week.

So look for a post here at least once every week. (I like weekly as that is the rotation of the tech sites that I keep up with)

So lets give it a try and see how it goes. I will look forward to having you come visit again next week. So for this week check out my other blogs. (just go to my profile to get the links)

Smiles :o)

Gary

p.s. Don't forget to check out software 995.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home